THE NEW FIREFLY FEATURES
The next Evolution in the ongoing Innovation of an old Invention!
The all-new ProView Firefly is 250mm Long and packed with a full list of End-User Focused Practical Health & Safety Design Features.
Although designed with Scaffolding in mind, the Firefly is very much a Cross-Trade Level. Capable of being filled with an array of innovative features you may not need every day, but you will certainly appreciate when you do need them!
- Patented ‘ProView’ Vial Reading Systems, ‘EndView’, and ‘PlumbView’. Winner of the coveted ‘British Invention of the Year Diamond Award’.
- Acrylic Plastic Mirrors for low-cost easy replacement.
- Replaceable PlumbView Mirror Retainers.
- Two High Quality, High Accuracy, Precision CNC Machined Block Vials, set to an Accuracy of 0.5mm per Metre in Normal Position.
- ‘Optional’ Firefly Illumination Pack. (Purchased separately).
- ‘Optional’ High Strength ‘N52’ Grade Neodymium ‘V’ Grooved Magnet. (Purchased separately).
- Forward Firefly Pack Cavity designed to accept a ‘Second’ N52 Grade Magnet if needed.
- Fully Retractable EndView Mirror giving a nice clear TopView.
- Wider EndView for easier cleaning with those chubby fingers.
- Replaceable EndView Adjuster. Easy to remove and clean!
- 0 to 20 Degrees Adjustable EndView Mirror Reflection Angle.
- Lanyard Eye to meet Drop/Fall Tethering Requirements.
- Designed to fit our new Ball Hanger as an alternative Drop/Fall Prevention option with its own Belt Clip. (Not Included!)
- Full Length Deep ‘V’ Extra Wide ‘Tube Axis’ Groove for superior seating on the Tube for Quicker and Greater Accuracy.
- Durable High Quality Powder Coated Finish.
- High Accuracy Precision CNC Machined Levelling Base.
- Built-In Spare Mirror/Battery Case with Spare Mirrors.
- Built-In Allen Key Slot with Allen Key for onsite maintenance.
- All parts screwed on for easy self-maintenance!
- Vials are bonded with Resin and are not adjustable!
- Designed in Direct Consultation with the Professional Scaffolding Community with ‘On-Site’ Testing and Feedback.
The All New Firefly is Feature Ready and User Configurable, so you do not need to buy the full package with parts and features you do not need! You can instead upgrade at your leisure!
Check out our Basic version and Parts to build your own version!
- A ‘Scaffolder’ can now easily read the Horizontal Bubble via the EndView Mirror whilst making overhead adjustments directly from the Standard with no strain or difficulty whatsoever simply by looking into the End of the level. And ‘Yes’ you can see the bubble positioned halfway down the length of a 6M Ledger when centred on the Sag in the Tube! Even in the dark!
- When viewing directly from above on low level work, when Basing Out for example, the ‘EndView Mirror’ can now be fully retracted to provide a nice clear unobstructed ‘TopView’.
- The Proview Firefly is the same size as the Stabila type 81, and it has also been specifically designed to fit existing Frogs.
- ProView is the only Level Technology in the World specifically designed to level ‘Away’ from the User (i.e., Front to Back) via its unique ‘EndView’ feature, making it ideal for Scaffolding amongst many other Trades.
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY
- You will receive a Brand-New Packaged ProView Firefly Entry Level, onto which you can add other features.
- The N52 Grade Neodymium Magnet is ‘NOT INCLUDED!’
- The Firefly Illumination Pack is ‘NOT INCLUDED!’
- The ProView Mirror System is ‘PRE-FITTED!’
- The Bungee Cord is ‘NOT INCLUDED!’
- NOTE: The Firefly Illumination Pack also allows battery replacement, so spare batteries can be carried in the built-in Mirror/Battery Case.
- Should you damage your Firefly in use, then do not worry, you can buy a full suite of replacement parts here in this website to keep it ship-shape and fully functional!
NO FROG IS SUPPLIED WITH THE FIREFLY LEVEL.